One of the EASIEST Ways To Begin A New Language
Have you ever watched a movie so many times that you could recite the every line of every actor word for word?
Have you ever heard a song in background so many times that you could recite the lyrics, even though you don’t even like the song?
That’s the magic of repetition.
The useful thing is that you don’t even have to be actively listening to the material!
I learnt almost nothing in my one year of studying French in high school. So when I decided to learn German, I began to seek out various learning methods with the aim of finding the way that would save the most time. I believe I have found my ideal method.
I invite you to try it and see if it works for you too.
That is why I have made the first two topics free!
So what is it?
This is a language audio program, which, unlike other ones, separates vocabulary from grammar. Is it not easier to learn to play one hand of the piano before adding the other?
It contains over 600 common words, spoken by a native German, so you learn the correct pronunciation (but keep in mind that even in Germany the accent between Germans differs from region to region).
How does it save you time?
It’s designed to not require continuous attention or active focus (unlike other audio programs), allowing you to multitask. You can focus on something else that does not require heavy attention from your ears, while it is played in the background.
It is only made up of words and their translations. So there is no time wasted on things like fancy intro music.
How do I use it?
Select the respective tracks of the words you would like to learn.
- On the first listen each of these tracks, look at the German spelling (in the title of each track). You only need to do this once every now and again.
- Play each word on repeat by itself for a few minutes.
- Now play all of the words you have selected to learn for this session on repeated shuffle.
- After a while, when you have moments to listen more actively, say the translation of the word during the pauses.
The more often you listen to the words repeat, the easier it will be to trigger the German translation of those words.
The fewer the total number of words you are playing per session, the easier it will be to remember the words from that session. Add more words as you become more familiar with the words.
Before each word, where appropriate, “a” or “the” will be spoken to help aid in memorising the gender of each word. Below is table to help identify these.
|In German||Sounds Like||In German||Sounds Like|
If there are any updates, improvements and/or additions made to this specific product, then you will receive it free of charge for life (even if the new version has a higher price). You will receive this via email and have the option to opt-out of this at any time.
Please note: Free updates only apply to the purchase of the entire audio program (the “all sections” purchase) NOT individual sections.
What’s next, after this audio program?
You have multiple options (to keep the learning passive):
- Watch your favourite movies in German. Alternate between English subtitles and German subtitles.
- Listen to German songs. Here's a list of German bands by Katja of DFE (German lessons on YouTube).
- Meet some Germans locally and practice with them! When foreigners visit a new country, they generally want to meet new people (that could be you!). There are many regular social events promoted on the Couchsurfing website that are specifically arranged for travellers to meet locals and other travellers.
- Actually visit Germany. However, I do recommend expanding your vocabulary further before jumping into this. Then again, many English-speakers have managed to travel to Europe without ever learning the language, given that so many Europeans are multilingual.
If you decide to take a language course (which I recommend doing eventually if you are serious), then you will get through it much faster, now that you have been exposed to the language through passive learning. Although, many foreigners have told me that they learnt more English in their weeks of time in an English speaking country than the years spent learning in school.
If you have any additional methods to share, email me directly, I’d love to hear from you!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with this product email me within 30 days of purchase and you will receive a full refund of your purchased price.
|All Topics||600+ words||$19.99|
|Edit Your Shopping Cart|
|Misc Nouns||17 words|
|Adjectives (1 of 2)||31 words||$1.99|
|Adjectives (2 of 2)||30 words||$1.99|
|Verbs (1 of 2)||42 words||$1.99|
|Verbs (2 of 2)||42 words||$1.99|
|Days of the week||7 words|
|Math / Measurements||14 words|